THERE IS HOPE
You Can Finishing Writing Your Fiction Book
Learn the habits and strategies to building a strong foundation for success:
- Create a writing routine that fits YOUR life and strategies to handle obstacles and setbacks so you can write your book(s)
- 12-week goals roadmap with the support and connection you need for success
- Develop a badass writer mindset to manage your monkey mind and stay focused on writing
- Build a roadmap to write and edit your book and attract your ideal readers
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In the Write the Damn Fiction Book Membership, you’ll learn how finish writing your book, gain support connect with other fiction writers and create the writing life you desire .YES I WANT INSTANT ACCESS NOW!
In The Next 12 Months, You Could…
- Finally finish writing your fiction book
- Have an edited first draft ready to pitch to publishers or agents
- Have consistent writing habits
- Have an author platform with readers ready to buy your book
The right tools and strategies can make all the difference.
Write the Damn Fiction Book Membership
Are You Ready To Take Control of Your Writing Life?
This membership provides you with everything you need to FINALLY finish writing your fiction book:
- Bite size modules for how to write your books from start to edited draft
- All the resources you need to plan, write, and edit your fiction book
- Accountability and support to get words and the page and the book written.
With a shift in your mindset and smart practices, you can finish writing your fiction book.
What's Included In The Membership...
Vision & Clarity
Short, easy to implement modules with actionable steps within a workbook:
- Defining your why, and vision so you have clarity about your writing life
- A mindmap to help you focus on the goals you'll need to succeed
- Your transformation to step into your badass writer self
Books & Readers
Identify the book(s) you'll write and your ideal reader:
- A book roadmap for how to write your book from start to edited first draft
- Create a writing routine that fits YOUR life
- Identify your ideal reader with and how to connect with them
Write & Edit
The plan to write and edit your book:
- Using a story bible to create your detailed outline to write your book with ease
- Support and lessons to help you write the beginning, middle, and end of your book
- Learn how to self-edit your book, maximize beta readers and prepare your book for professional editors
Readers & Fans
Readers are crucial to a writer, and you can never start too early:
- Learn how to create an author platform with basics that won't overwhelming you
- Learn how to attract and nurture your ideal reader before your book launch with an easy content strategy
This Membership Is For You If...
- You're a fiction writer who's ready to finish writing their book
- You ready to ditch the fear stopping you from moving forward
- You're ready to turn your dream of being a published writer into reality
NICE TO MEET YOU
Fiction author, and mother of two with traditional and self-published books.
I spent over 8 years trying to write one of the many books I started.
When I uncovered what was stopping me, I was able to write consistently and finish my books.
Now I use what I've learned to help fiction writers like you to ditch their own blocks and write their books.
"I'm motivated to write more and better and in a structured and disciplined manner!"
- Glenda Jack
"Elke taught me the importance of goal setting, the organizational elements, and how to stay accountable to myself and my story."
- Alyson Medeiros
"I've written more in 3 months with Elke's co-writing sessions than the last 2 years."