QUESTION FOR YOU...
What's the difference between you and a published author?
Writing fiction books is a dream you've had for months, or maybe even years. But, you struggle with shifting from the idea of being a writer with unfinished books to becoming a published author.
You're either overwhelmed by 'ALL' the things to do, or you're not sure how to get from where you are to published author.
You see other writers, whether they're friends or those who comes up in your social news feed who are killing it and you wonder how they did it. What's their secret?
Tell me if this sounds familiar...
- You love the idea of being a writer but actually becoming one feels too big or overwhelming to make it happen.
- A few times a year you get excited about writing your book and you grind away and make progress, but soon life, fears, and endless obstacles derail you.
- You want to finish your books and live your dream of being an author, but you don't know how you'll get there because, hey life, and you don't know all the steps to get from where you are to where you dream of being.
- You wrote a book or two, but you can't seem to get back to that flow because of life, or the overwhelm of launching and marketing your books.
IF THAT SOUNDS RIGHT, THEN KEEP ON READING
You know things need to change...
you're sick of
unfinished books and feeling left behind
you're sick of
just talking about being a writer
you're sick of
not living the writing life you dream of.
BUT YOU JUST CAN'T MOVE FORWARD
Even though you've done ALL the *things*.
You're subscribed to the right YouTube channels and you've been watching all the videos to help you to write your book or become a writer.
You've read all the recommended books on the art of writing and publishing your book.
All the best podcasts are on your playlist. You have everything you need to write your book and create the life you dream of, heck you've even made progress that other writers would envy. But, you know deep in your heart you're not where you want to be.
You're not living the life you dream of. You're not a published writer.
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.
Imagine how it would feel to...
Finish your fiction book because you have a clear plan of how to write the book from start to end with a guide that takes you through each step in between.
Have clarity around the life you want to create as a writer and a roadmap to take you there with built in focus, and accountability so you can stay on track and achieve success.
Become the badass writer you know that's locked inside you screaming to get out because you've got strategies to not only let them out, but be them ALL. THE. TIME.
You deserve everything you dream of creating and I'm going to help you get there.
Create Your Dream Fiction Writing Life
Coaching sessions for your writing journey. Clarity about your VISION, developing MINDSET mastery, writing your BOOKS, and becoming an AUTHORPRENEUR. Each one is designed to unlock the badass writer inside you, and help you to create your dream writing life.
This is NOT a self-study program but 1 on 1 coaching!
WHAT SESSION WILL CHANGE YOUR WRITING LIFE?
Here are the options...
Here's what you're going to create:
- Clarity about the writing life you want to create.
- The books you'll write and release.
- Your readers, and the income you want to make.
- Your publishing route and how often you'll launch your books.
- What success means to you, and roadblocks and excuses that might hinder you.
Here's what you're going to create:
- A mindset toolkit to manage your blocks and excuses.
- New habits that align you with the life you want to create.
- Mindset shifts that move you from making mediocre choices to badass writer choices.
- Strategies to stay aligned and inspired to achieve your writing goals.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- How to create a Writing Routine that fits your life.
- Using a detailed Story Plan to guide you while you write your book from start to finish.
- Designed Accountability so you have the support you need to write your book and remain focused.
- Habits you'll need to keep writing and develop discipline to become a badass writer.
- How a wellness plan keeps you connected to your creativity and avoid burnout.
Here's how you'll maintain it:
- CEO days to help you achieve and sustain the vision for your writing life.
- Habits you'll need to become and stay an Authorpreneur.
- An attraction plan to take your audience on a journey from readers to fans.
- Systems to help you run all the important area of your business so you don't pull your hair.
"I’ve been talking about writing a book forever, so when I saw “Write the Damn Book” I knew it was for me. Not only did Elke give me the encouragement I needed to stay on track, she taught me the importance of goal setting, the organizational elements required behind the actual “writing” of the book, and how to be accountable to myself and my story. I would highly recommend Write the Damn Book to anyone who wants to stop talking about their book and start writing it. It has given me the momentum I needed. I am still writing and have implemented a weekly writing schedule that fits perfectly into my life."
"I am motivated to write more and better, in a structured and disciplined manner. Elke delivered as promised and provided material which helps me hone my craft. I continue to take advantage of the writing tips Elke shares on social media. I encourage budding writers, to participate in her coaching opportunities"
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I'm Elke.
Fiction book coach, author, and mother of two with over 8 years of experience in traditional and self-publishing.
When I started out as a fiction writer, my dream was to write books, tour around the world, and be the next Nora Roberts.
There was only one problem. I couldn't finish any of the books I started.
When I uncovered what was stopping me, I was able to write consistently and finish my books.
Now I help writers ditch their own blocks, write their books, and create their dream writing lives.
Good, because there's something I need to tell you.
It's never too late. And it doesn't matter how many times you've stopped and started your writing journey.
The desire to write fiction books was put in your heart for a reason. You're are a writer who's meant to share your stories and characters with the world.
You just need that special ingredient. Belief. Belief in yourself and in your stories to take that first step. I believe in you. You got this!
The other ingredient you need is a roadmap. There's more to being a writer than just writing books, no matter how much we want to believe otherwise.
Becoming a writer is like starting a business. You need to know:
1. What books you're going to write and how often you'll launch a book.
2. Your audience and where to find and connect with them.
3. What income you want to make and how you'll make it: how many books you need to sell, etc.
4. Habits so you build discipline to keep writing more books, even when you don't feel like it.
5. Systems to help you manage the important areas of your business without pulling your hair out.
If you've been trying to do it alone, and finally ready for help, I'm here for you!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this coaching different from a workshop?
Will I write my book during the coaching intensive?
How long are the coaching sessions?
Why are these coaching session so expensive?
What's the different between these coaching sessions and an online course?
Will there be breaks during the coaching?
What if I don't know everything about my book?
I don't know if this coaching is the best fit for me?
How will the coaching sessions work?
Do you coach nonfiction writers?
I'm not sure what coaching I need?
You are so ready for this journey.
Everything that's happened before now brought you to this moment.
All the times you started your book but never finished.
Writing down every goal you wanted for your writing life but you couldn't make those first steps.
Dreaming about seeing YOUR name on the books in the bookstores and knowing deep in your soul your stories are meant to be there too.
All the limiting beliefs that crippled you each time you moved forward only to be pushed back.
Each of those moments brought you here and gave you the courage to take the next steps that will change your writing life forever.